Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear Margo: Down But Not Out

When is the right time to tell a ‘prospective lady friend’ about my ED? Margo Howard’s advice

Margo Howard | 11/18/2010 12:00 am

Down But Not Out

Dear Margo: I am a 60-year-old single man who has, over the past few years, developed the much-dreaded ED (erectile dysfunction). Although my doctor says I’m in excellent health, medication and therapy have not helped. Despite that, I have no desire to forgo female company. My question is this: When should I break the bad news to a prospective lady friend? Saying so on the first date would be both bad manners and too much information. Waiting until things progress to the point where the woman wants more out of the relationship might cause hard feelings if the woman feels she has been led on. Since men are never good at subtleties of male/female diplomacy, I’m ...

Source: http://www.wowowow.com/life/dear-margo-down-not-out-510700

BARBARA BOXER BARBARA BUSH BARBARA MIKULSKI BARCLAYS PLC

No comments:

Post a Comment